We take you to destinations straight out of your fantasy world. Mountains, Beaches, Valleys, Plains, there’s a gamut of places to choose from
The accommodation, the food, the vehicles, and everything that will be a part of your trip, will be the best-in-class in return of what you pay for. That’s our promise!
We believe in the saying, ‘Guest is God!’, that’s why we give our 100% to fulfil all your wishes while you’re on a trip with us to provide you with as much personalised experience as possible
Why Choose Us
We love giving memorable experiences to our travellers that they can cherish throughout their lives. That’s why we make our trips quite interactive & engaging by knitting various activities & games into them
We believe in making our travellers travel more, while they spend less. We work day & night to make this happen without compromising on the quality of our trips
We ensure your safety is given utmost priority while you are travelling with us. That’s the reason we take every possible measure to make your travel safe, secure & hygienic
Trip Starting From: Kerala
Trip Location: Kerala
Why this Trip?
Whether you’re planning a trip with family, or with friends, this coastal state adjoining Arabian sea is fit for all. Famous for its backwaters and palm-lined beaches, this destination disappoints no one.
This trip will take you to various beautiful places of Kerala including beaches, hills and even backwaters.
Staying in a houseboat will be one of the most amazing experiences on this trip.
Get ready to make your Kerala dream come true!
₹15499/- Per Adult
• Welcome to Cochin! The place can be reached by Bus/Train/Flight, you will be received by our representative at the decided spot.
• We begin our journey to a beautiful hill station in the Western Ghats- Munnar, resting at 1600 meters above sea level.
• You will get to see Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls on the way. We’ll take a stop at photo point, tea plantation and view point for you to explore these places.
• Check in to your resort and if time permits, visit the nearby town. Have a beautiful night in this hill station.
• Places to see:
1) Cheeyappara waterfalls
2) Valara waterfalls
3) Tea plantation
4) Karadipara view point
5) Photo point
• The day is for Munnar sightseeing. We begin with Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent views of the Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded by. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations.
• Post lunch, we’ll visit Eravikulam National Park; where you can encounter the endangering Nilgiri Tahr.
• Back to hotel Enjoy your last night sleep at Munnar.
• Places to see:
1) Spice plantation
2) Hydel Park
3) Mattupetty Dam
4) Kundala Lake
5) Echo point
6) Eravikulam National Park – Online bookings available
7) Tea Museum
• Thekkady is a town near Periyar National Park, which is a tiger reserve about 3 hours drive from Munnar. It is the ultimate reservoir for many species and also has a rich tribal culture. Boating in Periyar lake is the main attraction, it will bring an opportunity to witness wild animals closely in their natural habitat.
• Rest of the day can be spent visiting the spice plantation and nearby market. If you want, Elephant Safari and Jeep safari is also available at an additional cost.
• One can also enjoy the cultural shows in the evening.
• Overnight stay!
• Move to Alleppey after breakfast. On the way, visit to tea factory and plantation. Alleppey is famous for its backwater life. Because of the Canals and Lagoons, it is also known as the ‘Venice of the East’. You will live in a houseboat here, which is a unique experience in itself. This is the only place offering a moving houseboat experience in India.
• You will be boarding the traditional style Kerala Houseboat/ Kettuvallam by 12 noon.
• This will be an experience worth remembering throughout your life as you will cruise in the backwaters through the beautiful lagoons and waterways coir villages in Alleppey.
• All your 3 complimentary meals, evening tea and snack will be prepared and served by an exclusive chef on board.
• Overnight stay at houseboat.
• Check in Time: – 12 Noon
• Check out Time: – 9.00AM
• Cruising Hours: – 12.00 PM 5.30 PM
• Deluxe Houseboat: – A/C Facility is available only in Bed Room from 9.00 PM till next Day morning 6.00AM
• Premium Houseboat: – A/C Facility is available Full time Basis.
• Food Plan: – Lunch, Evening Tea with Snack, Dinner & Breakfast (Veg/Non-Veg as per your choice).
• After a delicious breakfast on the houseboat, we check out of the houseboat and leave back to Kochin for drop-off at the decided spot.
• Fly out with memories of lifetime.
• Munnar Stay: Karthika residency
• Thekkady Stay: Dream Home
• Daily Buffet breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
• All three meals, evening tea and snacks prepared by an exclusive chef on houseboat for a day.
• Local Sightseeing
• Adventure sports at additional cost
• A/c Private Cab for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
What to carry?
• Hand Sanitizer
• Water bottle
• Any prescribed medicines
• Please take care of all your belonging all the time (Tripnotision or any staff member is not responsible for any theft or loss of items).
• Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
• No monument entry fees/Camera Fees is included in the cost.
• Kindly inform about any prevailing medical condition.
• For cancellations made 30 days before the date of the trip, 20% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 10-30 days before the date of the trip, 30% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 7-10 days before the date of the trip, 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 3-7 days before the date of the trip, 70% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 0-3 days before the date of the trip, 100% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
• Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Booking Confirmation Policy
Upon successful booking with Tripnotision, the patron will receive the booking confirmation voucher within 24 hours.