We take you to destinations straight out of your fantasy world. Mountains, Beaches, Valleys, Plains, there’s a gamut of places to choose from
The accommodation, the food, the vehicles, and everything that will be a part of your trip, will be the best-in-class in return of what you pay for. That’s our promise!
We believe in the saying, ‘Guest is God!’, that’s why we give our 100% to fulfil all your wishes while you’re on a trip with us to provide you with as much personalised experience as possible
Why Choose Us
We love giving memorable experiences to our travellers that they can cherish throughout their lives. That’s why we make our trips quite interactive & engaging by knitting various activities & games into them
We believe in making our travellers travel more, while they spend less. We work day & night to make this happen without compromising on the quality of our trips
We ensure your safety is given utmost priority while you are travelling with us. That’s the reason we take every possible measure to make your travel safe, secure & hygienic
Trip Starting From: New Delhi
Trip Location: Manali, Solang/Rohtang & Kasol
Why this Trip?
This trip takes you from Delhi to Manali, then to Solang Valley/Rohtang and then finally to Kasol to make you live your travel dreams.
We will leave no stone unturned to give you one of the most memorable experiences that will be worth remembering throughout your life.
₹7499/- Per Adult
• Gather at the decided spot at 9:30 PM and get familiar with the new faces you’re going to spend next few days with.
• We will leave for Manali at around 10:30 PM
• Customary halt at our favorite Dhaba Destination, ‘Murthal’ to satisfy hunger pangs.
• Continue with the overnight journey.
• Reach Manali by 1 PM.
• Check into the hotel.
• Recharge your fatigued body, have breakfast and get yourself ready to leave the hotel for local sightseeing by 4 PM. Below mentioned are some places to be explored:
o Hadimba Devi Temple
o Vashishth Hot Spring
o Old Manali Tour
o Van Vihar
o Manu Temple
o Experience Beas River with Proximity
o Local Market
• You can have dinner at some local café in Old Manali, or Punjabi Food Lovers can head to the Mall Rd. and have a feast (own expense).
• Call the day off whenever and however you want to 😉
• Wake up early in the morning. Take some time to realize that another scenic journey is just going to begin. Get yourselves ready, and assemble for breakfast.
• And here we Get Set Go to Solang Valley/Rohtang!
• If you wish to have a biking experience to Solang/Rohtang, we can arrange motorcycles for you to self drive to the destination (own expense).
• We will leave the hotel by 10 AM and reach Solang Valley 11:30 AM. Spend some time up there enjoying some unmatchable views and probably some Hot Tea and Maggi, which is a delight in such cold weather (You can enjoy adventure sports including Paragliding in the valley if you wish for it).
• We leave Solang Valley by 2 PM and reach back Manali by 3:30 PM. You can explore the city till you want 😉
• Get done with the dinner and assemble for some jamming to make it a memorable night. – 8 PM
• Music, dance, endless gossips and some new friendships is how we call this day off 😀
• Wake up to the tranquilizing environment with birds chirping.
• Get fresh, and do brush your teeth as we will just be ready with lip-smacking breakfast.
• Have your breakfast and get ready to leave for Kasol by 8 AM.
• Reach our destination by 11 AM and check into the hotel.
• Fulfill all your Kasol fantasies (you’re free to do whatever you wish, roam around, make new friends, and feel like a hippie ;))
• Kasol is famous for its cafes and the food is simply out of this world, you can hop-on to one for a feast.
• Explore the quaint town and lay down in the lap of nature.
• Reach back the hotel by 8 PM.
• Start with group games and activities by 9 PM, and let the party begin with some music and dance 😉
• Call the day off when you want to, make the best out of this night.
• Wake up to some amazing views of the Himalayas and Serenity.
• Get fresh, pack your bags, as we will be assembling for the breakfast.
• After we are done with the breakfast, let us spend these last moments capturing some photographs with each other so that this trip remains in the sweetbox of our memories forever.
• Finally, time to say goodbye to the mountains! We leave back for Delhi with some unforgettable memories, new friendships, and a better you 🙂
• Stay in Hotel in Manali for 2 nights.
• Stay in Camps/Hotel in Kasol for 1 night.
Daily breakfast included in the package.
• Local Sightseeing
• Bonfire (winters only)
• Jamming Session
• Conveyance from Delhi to Manali
• Conveyance from Manali to Kasol
• Conveyance from Kasol to Delhi
What to carry?
• Self-Declaration Form
• Hand Sanitizer
• Water bottle
• Any prescribed medicines
• After leaving from Delhi, the bus will stop at a restaurant/dhaba midway, where you can have the dinner at your own cost, the same follows at the time of return.
• Please take care of all your belonging all the time (Tripnotision or any staff member is not responsible for any theft or loss of items).
• Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
• No monument entry fees/Camera Fees is included in the cost.
• Kindly inform about any prevailing medical condition.
• For cancellations made 30 days before the date of the trip, 20% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 10-30 days before the date of the trip, 30% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 7-10 days before the date of the trip, 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 3-7 days before the date of the trip, 70% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 0-3 days before the date of the trip, 100% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
• Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Booking Confirmation Policy
Upon successful booking with Tripnotision, the patron will receive the booking confirmation voucher within 24 hours.