We take you to destinations straight out of your fantasy world. Mountains, Beaches, Valleys, Plains, there’s a gamut of places to choose from
The accommodation, the food, the vehicles, and everything that will be a part of your trip, will be the best-in-class in return of what you pay for. That’s our promise!
We believe in the saying, ‘Guest is God!’, that’s why we give our 100% to fulfil all your wishes while you’re on a trip with us to provide you with as much personalised experience as possible
Why Choose Us
We love giving memorable experiences to our travellers that they can cherish throughout their lives. That’s why we make our trips quite interactive & engaging by knitting various activities & games into them
We believe in making our travellers travel more, while they spend less. We work day & night to make this happen without compromising on the quality of our trips
We ensure your safety is given utmost priority while you are travelling with us. That’s the reason we take every possible measure to make your travel safe, secure & hygienic
Trip Starting From: New Delhi
Trip Location: Manali & Kasol
Why this Trip?
Who doesn’t want to make the festival of colours even more colourful from one of the most beautiful hill stations of the country?
Let’s live the #BalamPichkari moments together kyuki humare photo chhapenge, Manali ke noton par 😀
₹7999/- Per Adult
• Gather at the decided spot at 8:30 PM and get familiar with the new faces you’re going to spend next few days with.
• We will leave for Kasol at around 09:00 PM
• Customary halt at our favorite Dhaba Destination, ‘Murthal’ to satisfy hunger pangs.
• Continue with the overnight journey.
• Reach Kasol and check into the cottage.
• Fulfill all your Kasol fantasies (you’re free to do whatever you wish, roam around, make new friends, and feel like a hippie 😉
• Kasol is famous for its cafes and the food is simply out of this world, you can hop-on to one for a feast.
• Visit Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and then explore the quaint town of Kasol which feels like laying in the lap of nature.
• Reach back the hotel by 8 PM. Start with group games and activities by 9 PM,
and let the party begin with some music and dance 😉
• Call the day off when you want to, make the best out of this night.
• Wake up refreshed amid chirping of birds, pack your bags and get ready for Breakfast.
• Board the tempo traveller for our Holi destination- Manaliii!
• Reach Manali, check into the hotel and recharge your fatigued body.
• After resting a bit, get yourself ready to leave for local sightseeing by 3 PM.
• Depending upon the availbility of time, we will explore amongst the following places:
1. Hadimba Devi Temple
2. Vashishth Hot Spring
3. Old Manali
4. Van Vihar
5. Manu Temple
6. Beas River
• Reach back at the hotel for bonfire, music and some fun group activities and games.
• Call the day off whenever and however you want to 😉
• Happy Holiii everyone! Wake up in the fresh environment in the lap of nature.
• Get ready with your white attire on, it’s time for the much awaited Holi party!
• After getting all coloured, we leave to stroll on The Mall and then to Old Manali for Lunch.
• If time allows, we will also cover Jogini Waterfall in the evening for a surreal experience.
• Get back to the hotel, have dinner and overnight stay.
• Wake up to some amazing views of the Himalayas and Serenity.
• Get fresh, pack your bags, as we will be assembling for the breakfast.
• After we are done with the breakfast, let us spend these last moments capturing some photographs with each other so that this trip remains in the sweetbox of our memories forever.
• Finally, time to say goodbye to the mountains! We leave back for Delhi by 11 AM with some unforgettable memories, new friendships, and a better you 🙂
• Stay in Hotel in Manali for 2 nights.
• Stay in Cottage in Kasol for 1 night.
Daily breakfast & dinner included in the package.
• Holi Party
• Local Sightseeing
• Bonfire (winters only)
• Jamming Session
• Conveyance from Delhi to Manali
• Conveyance from Manali to Kasol
• Conveyance from Kasol to Delhi
What to carry?
• Hand Sanitizer
• Water bottle
• Any prescribed medicines
• After leaving from Delhi, the bus will stop at a restaurant/dhaba midway, where you can have the dinner at your own cost, the same follows at the time of return.
• Please take care of all your belonging all the time (Tripnotision or any staff member is not responsible for any theft or loss of items).
• Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
• No monument entry fees/Camera Fees is included in the cost.
• Kindly inform about any prevailing medical condition.
• For cancellations made 30 days before the date of the trip, 20% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 10-30 days before the date of the trip, 30% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 7-10 days before the date of the trip, 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 3-7 days before the date of the trip, 70% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 0-3 days before the date of the trip, 100% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
• Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Booking Confirmation Policy
Upon successful booking with Tripnotision, the patron will receive the booking confirmation voucher within 24 hours.