We take you to destinations straight out of your fantasy world. Mountains, Beaches, Valleys, Plains, there’s a gamut of places to choose from
The accommodation, the food, the vehicles, and everything that will be a part of your trip, will be the best-in-class in return of what you pay for. That’s our promise!
We believe in the saying, ‘Guest is God!’, that’s why we give our 100% to fulfil all your wishes while you’re on a trip with us to provide you with as much personalised experience as possible
Why Choose Us
We love giving memorable experiences to our travellers that they can cherish throughout their lives. That’s why we make our trips quite interactive & engaging by knitting various activities & games into them
We believe in making our travellers travel more, while they spend less. We work day & night to make this happen without compromising on the quality of our trips
We ensure your safety is given utmost priority while you are travelling with us. That’s the reason we take every possible measure to make your travel safe, secure & hygienic
Trip Starting From: New Delhi
Trip Location: Mcleodganj
Why this Trip?
This trip takes you from Delhi to Mcleodganj, then to the beautiful Triund trek, providing you with some of the best memories to cherish throughout you lifetime.
Travel, dance, sing, eat, trek. In short, live your life to the fullest for these 3 days that you spend with us and let us Tripnotise you!
₹5999/- Per Adult
• Pack your bags & gather at the decided spot- 10 PM
• Leave for Mcleodganj- 11 PM
• Stop over at Murthal for that midnight hunger pang- 1 AM
• Continue with the overnight journey to the mountains- 2 AM
• Wake up amidst the beautiful hills and take a halt for a quick chai break- 8 PM
• Reach our destination- Mcleodganj by 12 PM
• Check into the Hotel, leave for city exploration after refreshing your bodies for a while- 2:30 PM
• For day 1, we have the following places lined up:
1. Bhagsu Falls
2. Bhagsunag Temple
3. Dalai Lama Temple
4. St. Johns Church
5. Local Market (Main Square)
• After we are done with the town exploration, we get back to the hotel by 7 PM as it’s finally time to get ready and gather for the New Year party. Wear your favorite clothes, and get ready to groove! – 8 PM
• Music, dance, food, drinks, endless gossips and fantastic new friendships is how we make the best of this day 😀
• Wake up in the fresh air, get ready and assemble for breakfast- 8 AM
• Get your rucksack and hiking shoes ready as we’re gonna have an enthralling trekking experience to Triund. We leave by 9 AM
• Have lunch midway while on the hike- 12 PM
• Reach Triund top by 2 PM and get in your cozy tents at the beautiful campsite.
• Take rest for a while and get ready for some fun-filled games and group activities as we serve some delicious maggi and hot tea in the evening- 6 PM
• Clear your throats for that amazing jamming sessions under the stars while your dinner is ready- 6:30 PM to 8 PM
• Satiate your hunger with some tasty pahaadi food- 8 PM
• Call it a day whenever you want to!
• Wake up on the Triund hill amidst the beautiful surrounding mountains and that peace-giving chirping of birds and get ready for the breakfast- 8 AM
• We start the descent by 9 AM and reach back Mcleodganj by 12 PM
• Our trip comes to an end here, we leave for Delhi by 12 PM with a sweetbox of memories and new friendships to cherish throughout our lives.
• Stay in Hotel in Mcleodganj
• Stay in Camps at Triund on either double or triple sharing basis depending on your package.
Total- 4 Meals
• Day 1: Dinner
• Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner
• Day 3: Breakfast
• Sightseeing while on trek
• Bonfire (Winter only)
• Jamming Session
• Conveyance from Delhi to Mcleodganj
• Conveyance from Mcleodganj to Delhi
What to carry?
• Hand Sanitizer
• Toilet Paper
• Hiking Shoes
• Water bottle
• Glucon D
• After leaving from Delhi, the bus will stop at a restaurant/dhaba midway, where you can have the dinner at your own cost, the same follows at the time of return.
• If the snow at Triund Top is beyond control for the operator, the camping for the night will happen in Dharamkot
• Triund trek is a basic one and there’s no necessity of prior trekking experience to do this one.
• Local and well experienced guides would accompany all our trekkers.
• Please take care of all your belonging all the time (Tripnotision or any staff member is not responsible for any theft or loss of items).
• Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
• Only those persons would be entertained at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances.
• No monument entry fees/Camera Fees is included in the cost.
• Kindly inform about any prevailing medical condition.
• For cancellations made 30 days before the date of the trip, 20% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 10-30 days before the date of the trip, 30% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 7-10 days before the date of the trip, 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 3-7 days before the date of the trip, 70% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 0-3 days before the date of the trip, 100% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
• Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Booking Confirmation Policy
Upon successful booking with Tripnotision, the patron will receive the booking confirmation voucher within 24 hours.