We take you to destinations straight out of your fantasy world. Mountains, Beaches, Valleys, Plains, there’s a gamut of places to choose from
The accommodation, the food, the vehicles, and everything that will be a part of your trip, will be the best-in-class in return of what you pay for. That’s our promise!
We believe in the saying, ‘Guest is God!’, that’s why we give our 100% to fulfil all your wishes while you’re on a trip with us to provide you with as much personalised experience as possible
Why Choose Us
We love giving memorable experiences to our travellers that they can cherish throughout their lives. That’s why we make our trips quite interactive & engaging by knitting various activities & games into them
We believe in making our travellers travel more, while they spend less. We work day & night to make this happen without compromising on the quality of our trips
We ensure your safety is given utmost priority while you are travelling with us. That’s the reason we take every possible measure to make your travel safe, secure & hygienic
Trip Starting From: New Delhi
Trip Location: Pushkar
Why this Trip?
This Holi, let’s head to the favourite Holi destination of India- Pushkar.
Let’s flock to this little town resting in the Aravali Range, Rajasthan and make our Holi even more colourful. Let’s get Tripnotised while exploring the culture and a gamut of activities in Pushkar.
₹5999/- Per Adult
• Gather at the decided spot at 10:30 PM and get familiar with the new faces you’re going to spend next few days with.
• We will leave for Pushkar at around 11:15 PM
• Stop over for Dinner on the way.
• Continue with the overnight journey.
• Reach Pushkar by 10 in the morning. Check into the hotel and recharge your fatigued bodies.
• Get yourself ready to explore the beautiful town after resting for a while.
• Let’s head towards the only Brahma temple in the entirety of India. It’s a unique and pretty fascinating temple, built of stones and marbles. Mythology says that the temple was built because of Goddess Saraswati’s curse upon Lord Brahma.
• After lunch, we can head towards the beautiful Pushkar lake to spend some peaceful moments.
• Head back to the hotel to spend some amazing moments full of music, dance, good food and drinks.
• Call it a day!
• Happy Holiii everyone! Wake up and get ready with your white attire on, it’s time for the much awaited Holi party!
• After the party, an exciting journey awaits us! We will leave for the desert.
• Reach our destination and check into the camps.
• Fulfill all your desert fantasies (you’re free to do whatever you wish, roam around, make new friends, and have fun on the sand ;))
• Enjoy the mesmerizing sunset on a camel’s back, which is a unique experience in itself.
• Enjoy the traditional and cultural Rajasthani programs in the evening and start with group games and activities by 9 PM, and let the party begin with some music and dance 😉
• Call the day off when you want to, make the best out of this night.
• Wake up to some amazing views of the Aravali and Serenity.
• Get fresh, pack your bags, as we will be assembling for the breakfast.
• After we are done with the breakfast, let us spend these last moments capturing some photographs with each other so that this trip remains in the sweetbox of our memories forever.
• Finally, time to say goodbye to Pushkar! We leave back for Delhi with some unforgettable memories, new friendships, and a better you 🙂
• Stay in Hotel in Pushkar for 1 night.
• Stay in Camps on the Desert for 1 night.
2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
• Holi Party
• Local Sightseeing
• Bonfire (winters only)
• Jamming Session
• Conveyance from Delhi to Pushkar
• Conveyance for Sightseeing in Pushkar
• Conveyance from Pushkar to Delhi
What to carry?
• Hand Sanitizer
• Water bottle
• Any prescribed medicines
• After leaving from Delhi, the bus will stop at a restaurant/dhaba midway, where you can have the dinner at your own cost, the same follows at the time of return.
• Please take care of all your belonging all the time (Tripnotision or any staff member is not responsible for any theft or loss of items).
• Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
• No monument entry fees/Camera Fees is included in the cost.
• Kindly inform about any prevailing medical condition.
• For cancellations made 30 days before the date of the trip, 20% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 10-30 days before the date of the trip, 30% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 7-10 days before the date of the trip, 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 3-7 days before the date of the trip, 70% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 0-3 days before the date of the trip, 100% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
• Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Booking Confirmation Policy
Upon successful booking with Tripnotision, the patron will receive the booking confirmation voucher within 24 hours.