We take you to destinations straight out of your fantasy world. Mountains, Beaches, Valleys, Plains, there’s a gamut of places to choose from
The accommodation, the food, the vehicles, and everything that will be a part of your trip, will be the best-in-class in return of what you pay for. That’s our promise!
We believe in the saying, ‘Guest is God!’, that’s why we give our 100% to fulfil all your wishes while you’re on a trip with us to provide you with as much personalised experience as possible
Why Choose Us
We love giving memorable experiences to our travellers that they can cherish throughout their lives. That’s why we make our trips quite interactive & engaging by knitting various activities & games into them
We believe in making our travellers travel more, while they spend less. We work day & night to make this happen without compromising on the quality of our trips
We ensure your safety is given utmost priority while you are travelling with us. That’s the reason we take every possible measure to make your travel safe, secure & hygienic
Trip Starting From: New Delhi
Trip Location: Shimla & Kufri
Why this Trip?
Shimla is one of the most popular hill stations in India and the favorite destination for majority of North Indians because of obvious reasons. Be it the lush greenery, delicious food or picturesque mountains, this place disappoints none. On this trip, join us to this quaint hill station and live some of the best moments with your friends, families, or people you have never met before. We even cover Kufri to make you experience worthwhile. You won’t regret adding this trip to your memory sweetbox and will cherish it for a really long time.
₹5999/- Per Adult
• Gather at the decided spot at 10:30 PM and meet the group which will be like your family for the next few days.
• We will leave for Shimla at around 11:30 PM
• We take a halt at Murthal to satisfy your hunger pangs.
• Continue with the overnight journey.
• Reach Shimla by 11 AM.
• Check into the hotel.
• Get comfortable on the cushion soft beds and take some rest. Have your food before we leave to explore The Mall and The Ridge (a large open space in the heart of Shimla offering mesmerizing views of the Himalayas), and nearby areas by 3 PM. Below mentioned are some places to be explored:
o The Neo-Gothic Structure of Christ Church
o Kali Bari Temple
o Lakker Bazar
o Lower Bazar
o Scandal Point
o Neo-Tudor Library Building
• Get back to the hotel by 8 PM as we have your lip-smacking meal ready.
• Call the day off whenever and however you want to 😉
• Wake up early in the morning. Be as excited as you can be as it’s the Kufri day. Get ready, and assemble for breakfast before we leave.
• Kufri is beautifully tucked on an altitude 2,622 meters. It is known for its serene scenic viewpoints and adventure sports.
• After exploring Kufri, we proceed to Jakhu Temple, which is the peak point of this region, where you can enjoy mesmerizing views of the Himalayan range.
• After returning, in the evening, you’re free to stroll for some shopping at the Mall and its nearby market areas.
• Get back to the hotel by 8 PM and get ready for another memorable night with some jamming 😉
• Music, dance, endless gossips and some new friendships is how we call this day off 😀
• Wake up in the lap of nature with a relaxed mind.
• Get fresh and pack your bags and assemble for breakfast.
• After getting done, let’s head out and find some photo-worthy spots to capture our last moments on this beautiful hill.
• Time to bid farewell to the mountains till we see them again. We leave for Delhi with a box full of beautiful memories that we’ve gathered in the last few days 🙂
• Stay in Hotel in Shimla for 2 nights.
Total- 4 Meals
• Day 1: Dinner
• Day 2: Breakfast and Dinner
• Day 3: Breakfast
• Local Sightseeing
• Bonfire (winters only)
• Jamming Session
• Conveyance from Delhi to Shimla
• Conveyance from Shimla to Kufri
• Conveyance from Kufri to Shimla
• Conveyance from Shimla to Delhi
What to carry?
• Hand Sanitizer
• Water bottle
• Any prescribed medicines
• After leaving from Delhi, the bus will stop at a restaurant/dhaba midway, where you can have the dinner at your own cost, the same follows at the time of return.
• Please take care of all your belonging all the time (Tripnotision or any staff member is not responsible for any theft or loss of items).
• Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
• No monument entry fees/Camera Fees is included in the cost.
• Kindly inform about any prevailing medical condition.
• For cancellations made 30 days before the date of the trip, 20% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 10-30 days before the date of the trip, 30% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 7-10 days before the date of the trip, 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 3-7 days before the date of the trip, 70% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 0-3 days before the date of the trip, 100% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
• Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Booking Confirmation Policy
Upon successful booking with Tripnotision, the patron will receive the booking confirmation voucher within 24 hours.