We take you to destinations straight out of your fantasy world. Mountains, Beaches, Valleys, Plains, there’s a gamut of places to choose from
The accommodation, the food, the vehicles, and everything that will be a part of your trip, will be the best-in-class in return of what you pay for. That’s our promise!
We believe in the saying, ‘Guest is God!’, that’s why we give our 100% to fulfil all your wishes while you’re on a trip with us to provide you with as much personalised experience as possible
Why Choose Us
We love giving memorable experiences to our travellers that they can cherish throughout their lives. That’s why we make our trips quite interactive & engaging by knitting various activities & games into them
We believe in making our travellers travel more, while they spend less. We work day & night to make this happen without compromising on the quality of our trips
We ensure your safety is given utmost priority while you are travelling with us. That’s the reason we take every possible measure to make your travel safe, secure & hygienic
Trip Starting From: New Delhi
Trip Location: Udaipur & Pushkar
Why this Trip?
Celebrate in one of the most famous states of India where Holi is more than just a festival. The best part is that we’ll be taking you not to 1, but 2 fantastic cities to make your Holi as colourful as it can be! Sing, Dance, Play, Explore, and make the best out of these days with us.
₹8499/- Per Adult
• Time to get excited as you’re going to spend your next few days in the most sought after Holi destinations of the country.
• Gather at the decided spot- 9 PM
• Leave for Udaipur, the City of Lakes- 10 PM
• Reach Udaipur by 11 AM in the morning. Check into the hotel, relax a bit and leave for city exploration.
• We’ll cover amongst the following places on Day 1 depending on the availability of time:
1. City Palace
3. Jagdish Temple
4. Dharohar Dance Show at Bagore Ki Haveli
• A perfect way to end this wonderful day will be to have Dinner at Upre by 1559 A.D. (own expense)
• Wake up refreshed in the Lake City and get ready for Breakfast.
• Checkout from the hotel and leave for the exotic Holi destination- Pushkar by 9 AM.
• Reach Pushkar by 3 PM, check into the hotel and leave for local exploration after relaxing a bit.
• Visit the beautiful Man Mahal and head towards Pushkar Lake.
• We spend the evening just besides the Lake, which is a surreal experience in itself.
• Reach back to the hotel and overnight stay.
• Good morning travelers! Have your breakfast early in the morning as it’s finally time to wear your white clothes and get ready to celebrate Holi.
• You don’t have to worry for colors, balloons or water. Just come and play!
• After making the best out of this Holi in Pushkar, we leave for further exploration of this beautiful town.
• Visit the only Brahma Temple of India, which is unique in itself followed by the beautiful Savitri Temple.
• Spend the evening strolling in the Pushkar Bazaar which is a delight for all the shopaholics.
• Have dinner at a beautiful nearby restaurant and make the best out of your last night on this trip.
• Reach back to the hotel and overnight stay.
• Wake up to some amazing views of the Aravali and Serenity.
• Get fresh, pack your bags, as we will be assembling for the breakfast.
• After we are done with the breakfast, let us spend these last moments capturing some photographs with each other so that this trip remains in the sweetbox of our memories forever.
• Finally, time to say goodbye to Pushkar! We leave back for Delhi by 12 PM with some unforgettable memories, new friendships, and a better you 🙂
• Stay in Hotel in Udaipur for 1 night.
• Stay in Hotel in Pushkar for 2 nights.
Daily breakfast is included in the package.
• Holi Party
• Local Sightseeing
• Bonfire (winters only)
• Jamming Session
• Conveyance from Delhi to Udaipur
• Conveyance from Udaipur to Pushkar
• Conveyance for Sightseeing in Udaipur & Pushkar
• Conveyance from Pushkar to Delhi
What to carry?
• Hand Sanitizer
• Water bottle
• Any prescribed medicines
• After leaving from Delhi, the bus will stop at a restaurant/dhaba midway, where you can have the dinner at your own cost, the same follows at the time of return.
• Please take care of all your belonging all the time (Tripnotision or any staff member is not responsible for any theft or loss of items).
• Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
• No monument entry fees/Camera Fees is included in the cost.
• Kindly inform about any prevailing medical condition.
• For cancellations made 30 days before the date of the trip, 20% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 10-30 days before the date of the trip, 30% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 7-10 days before the date of the trip, 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 3-7 days before the date of the trip, 70% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• For cancellations made between 0-3 days before the date of the trip, 100% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
• Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Booking Confirmation Policy
Upon successful booking with Tripnotision, the patron will receive the booking confirmation voucher within 24 hours.